Example of Google Docs and Zoho extensions used for editing documents.
In Google Docs case for edit and create a new document only owner - user - is allowed to view document. In a collaborative edition several users can take access on it. After edition or document creation has been finished the remote document in Google docs is totally removed. In Zoho case after editing document will not be available in remote server too. The secutiry is always preserved.
The remote connections to Zoho and Google docs are done using secure protocol https.
- Create new documents using Google Docs.
- Edit documents using Google Docs.
- Edit documents collaborative - several users - with Google Docs.
- Edit documents using Zoho.
- Export documents to Google Docs.
- Import documents from Google Docs.